Discover the history and charms of the British Isles as you visit Scotland, England, Wales and Ireland. See historic royal castles, the beauty of England’s Lake District and Ireland’s countryside…you’ll experience it all on this journey through these four magnificent countries.
- 14 Meals: 10 breakfasts and 4 dinners
- Airport transfers on tour dates when air is provided by Mayflower Cruises & Tours
- Included visits to Edinburgh, Cardiff and Blarney Castles
- Discover the capital cities of Edinburgh, Cardiff and Dublin on included guided tours
- Witness the beauty of England’s Lake District and learn the history of Grasmere Gingerbread
- Tour the medieval city of Chester, England
- Visit the childhood home of William Shakespeare in Stratford-upon-Avon
- Enjoy a scenic journey through the Cotswolds, one of England’s most picturesque areas
- Experience the British tradition of tea and scones in a local village of the Cotswolds
- Discover the ancient art of creating Waterford Crystal
- Kiss the Blarney Stone during the visit to Blarney Castle’s mysterious grounds
- See the Book of Kells at Trinity College in Dublin
- Experience local entertainment at dinner shows in Edinburgh and Dublin
Stop by the front desk, or call Donna at 610-323-5009 x110 for more information.