The TriCounty Active Adult Center counts on the help of nearly 100 volunteers each and every year to continuing serving older adults. Volunteers save the Center more than $70,000 a year and are critical help each and every day. Whether you have a few hours each month or a few hours each day, we can use your help!
We currently need help in the following areas:
- Prep work - Monday through Friday, 8 am - 12 pm
- Clean up - Monday through Friday, 11 am - 2 pm
- Set and serve - Monday through Friday, 11 am - 12:30 pm
- Bingo Caller - One or two days per month, 1 - 3:30 pm
- Every day, from 8 am to 3 pm - greet members, give tours of the center
No experience is needed! If you have a friendly smile and a good attitude, we can train you. Call Sue at 610-323-5009 or email her at Sue@tricountyaac.org for more information.